Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anny, Philip & the Fathers of Lucy





Mein Kurzbesuch in meiner Heimat hat mir nicht nur diesen schmucken, alten Plattendreher beschert, sondern auch meinen neuen Lieblingslack der mich durch die letzten Tage begleitete: "Green meets Mint" von Anny - erhältlich bei Douglas. So verbrachte ich meinen Sonntag neben Philip sitzend, Anny lackierend und "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" singend. Gibt es was besseres um einen zu heißen Sonntag zu verbringen?
P.S. Und meine aktuelle wiederentdeckte Lieblingssonnenbrille von H&M pack ich gleich noch obenauf! Der Armreif war ein Bestandteil einer kaputten Lampe - Das ist Recycling, Baby!


My short trip back to my roots brought a lot of new things with it: Not only this amazing old record player but also my new beloved polish "Green meets Mint" by Anny - got it at Douglas. So I spent my last sunday sitting beside Philip, polishing Anny and singing "Lucy in the Sky". Is there anything better to do than this on a lazy too hot sunday?
P.S. And I thought I should show you my old new favourite shades by H&M. The bangle is a part of a busted old lamp - This is recycling, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment